|1 The rules!|
1) all the letters execpt P and Z are used in fone numbers created by this program
2) you can enter the digits 0-9 and the letters a-z and A-Z for phone numbers. any other digits you enter are removed.
A "q" is converted to the number 7. A "z" is converted to the number 9.
3) If you click on the box that says "UPPER CASE" the fone numbers will be printed in UPPER CASE. The default is lower case
4) If you click on the box that says "No Numbers" nothing happens. It will be used when I get around to doing item 6.
5) At some time in the future I plan to modify the program to generate phone numbers using the digits Q and Z.
6) At some time in the future I plan to modify the program to generate numbers in the phone number. Such as 1DIR and 4SALE
7) You can find what the numbers in a phone number are by typing in the spelling of the phone number. Type in